Dear Jaycees, Dear Friends,
We hope you have had a rocking September so far (all that sun). We just wanted to give you a little update about JCI THOE’s Think Bigger project which is coming up October 15th.
Here are some of the workshops and breakout sessions to look out for:
- An exclusive workshop on Crowdfunding by Koen Schrever CEO @ Bolero Crowdfunding
- Dare to Start! An interactive workshop covering common tactics used by successful startups to grow quickly using simple methods and tools such as #LeanStartup and #BusinessModelCanvas – by Michel DuChateau – Founder CreaDelta, Co-designer & Coach @ Fit4Start Acceleration Programme
- EU funds for SMEs and startups, how to crack the code and write your proposal. By Carlo Peano – Executive Partner of the European Hub
- How to Market with Success on a Tight Budget – by Rami Fetyani, Head Digital Strategist at New Europe, founder COCREATE
- How to pitch to Business Angels and VCs – by Rodolphe D’Udekem D’Acoz, Business Advisor at IMPULSE
Our break-out sessions will be led by:
- John Di Stefano – Founder of Entrepreneurship Academy and Startup Coach
- Anis Bedda – Cofounder of Transforma bxl and BottomUp Innovation
Also not to miss our guest speaker Philippe de Backer State Secretary and former MEP.
Sound interesting? Good news – all you need is a ticket, which you can get here!
Check out our speakers on our website.
We hope to welcome you in person on the day,
JCI THOE’s Think Bigger Team