JCI The Heart of Europe kicks off 2016 with a Board’s transition weekend. We have started our JCI year learning all about the roles and responsibilities we will have in 2016.
We also have an important update for you regarding the events! JCI THOE is very much into travelling this year! Check out what major events our Board members plan to attend. We hope you will join us!
– European Capital Meeting in Ankara on 22-24 March: Simona, Edith, Andreea H
– European Conference in Finland on 15-18 June: Simona, Laura, Edith, Andreea U, Magali and Vita
– National Convention 16-18 September: Simona, Laura, Edith, Andreea U, Magali, Vita
– World Congress in Canada on 30 October – 04 November: Edith; Andreea H, Magali and Vita
Would like to know more? You can find all the upcoming international events on jci.cc. Don’t have an account there yet? You should register then! It takes only few minutes! If you encounter any problems with your account registration, please contact your local chapter’s president. JCI THOE members should contact Magali via email@example.com.
1. JCI THOE Project Kick-Off meeting on 14 January 2016
First official meeting of 2016 will be all about the projects. We will update you on the current status and explain the ways you can get involved and contribute to sustainable solutions of existing problems in our society.
Got an idea for a potential project? Then join us on Thursday! We will be very happy to hear what you have to say and help you to develop your idea further!
When?: 14 January, 18:30 – 20:30
Where?: ICAB Incubator, Rue des Pères Blancs 4, 1040 Brussels
2. JCI United organises yet another TTD (Third Thursday Drink)
Join JCI United (JCI Brussel, Bruxelles and JCI THOE) for a bit of fun! This time the TTD will take place on 21 January at bar “En Face”. It is a great opportunity to meet members from other chapters in a relaxed environment. Make sure you don’t miss it! You can find more information on a dedicated Facebook page.
3. JCI The Heart of Europe kindly invites everybody to swing by General Assembly on 28 January
And here we are already busy planning the very first General Assembly of the year. Many news and updates to share and as always a fun part at the end of the GA. SAVE THE DATE! More info to come soon…
When?: 28 January, 19:00 – 21:00
Where?: ICAB Incubator
4. SAVE THE DATE: JCI OFFICIAL training taking place on 6 February!
JCI THOE is very happy to inform you that there will be an official JCI training organised on 6 February. Follow us for more information!
5. Other events in January:
– JCI Brussel NY reception, taking place on Friday, 15 January (with senator celebration), at De Markten, Oude Graanmarkt 5, Brussel
For more information please visit Facebook page
– JCI Brussel GA on 18 January, 20:00 – 22:00. They have invited a guest speaker Professor Alexander Mattelaer (VUB) who is going to speak on safety in Europe. Make sure you register via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org as there is limited capacity of a room.
Location: GC de Markten, Oude Graanmarkt 5, 1000 Brussels
– Training “Start to lead” organised by JCI Brussel on 23 January.
It is a training about leadership organized by Peter, start2Lead. It will be held in English! Registration is opened until 16 January by email email@example.com. For JCI members the price is 35euros / non-members 40Euros.
For more information, please visit Facebook page
– A very special day for JCI Bruxelles chapter on 27 January. This chapter will be celebrating its 80 years anniversary!
Here you can find more practical information regarding the event.
Chère Présidente de JCI Belgium,
Cher Past-Président de JCI Belgium,
Cher Président de JCI Belgium Wallonie Bruxelles,
Chère Présidente du JCI Senate Belgium,
Chers Présidents de sections locales JCI,
Cher Monsieur le Directeur du BECI,
Comme annoncé précédemment, le mercredi 27 janvier dès 18h aura lieu la soirée de la célébration des 80 ans de JCI Bruxelles.Ce n’est pas seulement nos 80 ans d’existence que nous fêtons mais surtout les 80 ans de présence de JCI en Belgique. L’occasion aussi de se revoir et de faire une soirée sous le sceau de l’histoire.
18h45 – 19h30 : speech de la KBC Brussels et de JCI Bruxelles
19h30 – 22h00 : walking dinner
Salade de poulet frit – mangue – oignon rouge – jambon Ganda
Choix n°1 : pâtes végétariennes
huile – pignons de pin – pesto – duxelles de champignons – roquette – parmesan
Choix n°2 : pâtes au poulet
courgette – fenouil – pousses de soja – paprika – sauce curry
- Dessert Gâteau javanais au crumble de chocolat
Normal bird (17 janvier 2016 < paiement < 21 janvier 2016): 40€Votre inscription ne sera validée qu’une fois le formulaire envoyé et le paiement effectué. Merci de votre compréhension.
Chez notre partenaire pour cet événement
Grand Place 17
– Move it forward event by our partner Cheryl on 23-24 January.
inQube‘s first-ever Move It Forward – FREE digital starter event for girls and women aims to bring teenage and adult women together from the greater Brussels Capital Region to teach them to develop digital projects for tackling cyberviolence and promoting online safety for girls and women. This initiative led by the Digital Leadership Institute is supported by the Brussels Capital Region, top technology companies, youth networks and communities, and it aims to give beginner girls and women the skills to address important topics in their communities and empower them to become digital entrepreneurs.
For more information please follow the link Move it forward event
You can find all the events on our website jcithoe.com/events. Follow us on JCI THOE Facebook page to receive all the latest news!